My classes were really uneventful today. I learned how to use a proportion wheel this morning (easy & kind of boring because its fractions), my night class was cancelled, and in my afternoon class we learned how to draw horses. To help us draw them in proper perspective, we make little horses out of foam core-board using a template.
Well, I finished early, and decided that some of my scrap pieces looked like dinosaur fin/scales. So. On they went. Shortly followed by a weird Pickachu-esque tail, and of course, fire shooting from the horse’s mouth. So instead of a horse, I made a fire-breathing dragon horse. I am pleased with this creation.
Also, the added accessories did not at all interfere with my ability to draw a horse in perspective during the class exorcises.